Update 0.4.1.0

Does anyone else have an issue in ballrace where sometimes the camera would take a good 1-2 seconds after the round has started to reset? It does that to me a lot and often causes me to lose a life because sometimes it doesn’t even reset in the proper direction.

[ul][li]“Ball Race: Fixed wearables sometimes not being removed when you die or complete the level” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

One remains.

Unless there’s more bugs they find. And then there’s testing that could push the update hours, days, or even weeks back. Don’t get too excited!

EDIT:

Two remain.

EDIT 2:
One remains, again.

2 Likes

[ul][li]“All Condo portable weapon tools are now free and are awarded to you on start up. You will get an automatic refund for any purchased Copycat tools.” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

@The_Sink_God I also have that problem and as u said it sometimes causes me to lose a life :frowning:

this is a smart move tbh

Oh my goodness yes.

[ul][li]“Fixed media player (and theater projector) dynamic lights not actually working despite the setting being on” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Trivia: Fixed if you select two answers at the same times, it’ll display the wrongly selected one” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Here it comes unless the ‘Test’ part doesn’t go well!

1 Like

Well, I think that it will AND MUST come out on Friday

[ul][li]“Inventory manager tab now sorts all items and tags alphabetically” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Build” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Write changelog” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

It’s so close, I can taste it.

2 Likes

Please, call it Honey I shrunk my Theater Condo UPDATE

1 Like

[ul][li]“Test” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

Please don’t lick the updates sir.

aaa they tested it

1 Like

Deploy it Now!