Update 0.4.1.0

Soon.

EDIT:

Soon, still.

EDIT AGAIN:
Jeez, finally

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Added an additional hot bar to the inventory. Now you can equip twice as many things! The original hot bar will allow for weapons slots and the second hot bar is for cosmetics” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]"???" has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“https://trello.com/c/dMmSEyj1/326-underwater-condo-polishing-update” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Fixed missing collision on Piggy Bank item” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Added new furniture items: Gamer Chair and Classic Computer Desk” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Optimized lots of Plaza textures” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed a crash (TerminateOnDeviceRemoved)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Fixed projector media player crash” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Fixed HTTPRequest fatal error on load” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Guys…?
EDIT: Oh, it’s been confirmed already. Never miiiind

1 Like

Monday?

tbh i think we’ll get the update when it’s finished

yesh

Doesn’t look like anything to me.

…ok you can stop now, it’s over

1 Like

[ul][li]“Minigolf: Fixed the host not getting the player has pocketed notification” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Ball Race: Added kill feed for when players die” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Ball Race: Added a notification for when a player has ran out of lives” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

Would this apply for Ball Race and Virus too?

[ul][li]“Fixed Hot Tub items missing water volume (now physics objects float within them)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Poker: Fixed a bug that prevented players from being able to text chat while in Poker” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Quality-of-life changes are always good!

As far as I tested, this doesn’t happen in those games. You see all the notifications as the host in Ball Race and in Virus.

YES!Thanky

[ul][li]“Fixed a graphical bug where Canvas Statues with follow camera mode would no longer have proper transparency support” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

SO HYPED FOR THE “Honey, I shrunk my Theater Condo UPDATE”

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Optimized lots more things and reduced load times (hopefully will reduce the black screen issue for most users)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed a bug where if you have chat open when the anti-macro dialogue pops up, you’ll be unable to enter the correct key” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes