Update 0.3.8.0 - Autumn

[ul][li]“Fixed the hot tub clipping through the ground (Hot Tub Clipping)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Fixed the first stair step clipping through the ground (Make the underside of the first step on stairs flat)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]“Fixed Outdoor Light not working properly from a distance ([0.3.7.3] The “Outdoor Light” doesn’t work properly from a distance)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]“Fixed tree items not always displaying for other players in the Condo” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “Update 0.3.8.0” to “Update 0.3.8.0 - Autumn Update”.[/li][/ul]

i think they’re gonna add the fort planet panic map aswell!

Highly doubtful. It’s not listed on the card, it hasn’t seen development since last year, and isn’t listed under active development. I wouldn’t expect new PP maps until after the rewrite.

EDIT: Actually, I misread the card. February was the last development on it.

Actually they’ve said that they intend to release fort when they revamp Planet Panic. So yeah, it will see the light of day :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there an echo in here? Lol. That’s exactly what I said.

Oh damn this isn’t the thread I thought it was. Changes context by quite a bit… whoops. Disregard what I said.

This deserves the roblox hypetrain! also i think fishing is coming real soon aswell

Not likely. It’s not even half done on the trello card.

https://trello.com/c/gabWdo1O/68-fishing

I haven’t updated the Trello for it yet.

Ah, ok. Good to know.

I just finished updating it.

Oh, wow. Yeah, now that’s a lot of progress.

[ul][li]“Added a character that will exchange Halloween items” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

IT’S TOMMOROW, GET YOUR CONFETTI GUNS OUT!
and maybe spooky guns idk

Honestly, I’m going to be surprised if it comes out tommorow. Happy, but surprised.

The due date of the card is set for today. Shouldn’t that mean it comes out today? Kinda destroys the point of a due date if it doesn’t mean when the card/update is due.

Not saying it shouldn’t come out, just that I don’t believe it will.