Update 0.3.4.0

Most update cards are finished and ready to build but that doesn’t mean it’s finished entirely.

3 Likes

They still have to finish up Khromidro. Just because all the current items are finished, doesn’t mean they’re done adding content.

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed Inventory filters not working” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Improved performance of the Inventory UI” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed Inventory filters not being alphabetical” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed a bug where some Inventory filters would not show on the dropdown” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Ball Race camera now collides with platforms, making it easier to see where you are going in certain circumstances.” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

I don’t think it would make it “easier” to see stuff. In certain parts of game, it would just make it worse instead of helping.

[ul][li]“Memories: Increased speed of Level 1’s Rotating platforms, Improved post-level overview cameras, Reduced chance of going through the finish circle on the last Level without actually finishing, Increased boost speed on Level 8 to better guarantee players get over the loop into the finish circle and Added higher value melons to Level 2,3,4,5,7,9,11 and the bonus level” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Added https://trello.com/c/VilUlXee/269-map-ball-race-khromidro” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

10 Likes

Oh boy! This will be a good update!

1 Like

[ul][li]“Little Crusaders: Fixed some reported camping spots on various LC maps” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

so… any idea when will the update hit?

1 Like

Yeah man I need my sacks.

but there are only original catsacks, right? Not the new ones

new ones weren’t getting added in this update (source: the trello :slight_smile: )
so yes the original one

2 Likes

If I win a catsack and I add it to Highrise and Underwater
If I open it in Highrise what is going to happen with the one in underwater

probably vanish
since it needs to reload every item when you join a condo.
and If it can’t find it in your steam inventory
It won’t be placed.
the resulting item of the catsack would not be placed in the other condo. the catsack would simply not exist.

1 Like

Or will they?

these are the mysteries

3 Likes

Update today?

I don’t think it’s happening today, these haven’t been checked off yet.

1 Like