Update 0.15.0.0

• “Accelerate: Flux is now less commonly available after it was just used by another player” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
2 Likes
  • “Accelerate: Dragon, Moon Power, Flux, and All Powerful Sun items do not show up until 30 seconds into the race” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
2 Likes
  • “Fixed Workshop prompt (on C menu) not allowing you to vote or favorite items if you have already favorited or voted on an previous item” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
2 Likes
  • “Improved Workshop favoriting system, now properly keeps track of items you have favorited throughout the game session (still working on retrieving previously favorited items from Steam)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
3 Likes

Hrmm, not sure how I feel about this one. I like being able to defend myself by holding items in Mario Kart, and I feel it’s a valid strategy for Accelerate too, so long as the held item is destroyed when hit.

2 Likes
  • “Improved the target positioning preview for string items (now shows indicators on both the start and end positions while having a tool or inventory open)” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
2 Likes

Agreed, this seems like a negative change? Gives less utility to holdable items and less strategy overall.

1 Like

That’s not what this bug was, which is why there is confusion. The bug was the item held would completely block the bowling ball, causing it to just remove the bowling ball and it would not remove the item held either. So you could keep a beer for the entire match and never get hit by anything.

6 Likes

Ahh okay, that makes more sense! :+1:

1 Like
  • “Ball Race: Fixed oasis bonus level not counting pickups properly” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
  • “Ball Race: Fixed memories bonus level not counting pickups properly” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
  • “Ball Race: Fixed khromidro bonus level not counting pickups properly” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
3 Likes
  • “Fixed bonus melon counts for Khromidro, Memories, and Oasis” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
2 Likes
  • “Accelerate: If you are hit by an item, you will lose the item you currently are holding” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
  • “Accelerate: Beer and Bumper now blocks item hits (not powerup hits) if you are holding them behind you (except for the All Powerful Sun, it will always hit regardless of beer and bumper being behind you)” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
3 Likes

Will there be any indication that the beer and bumper specifically can block items? I could see it being confusing for those two items to block items while the bowling balls can’t.

2 Likes
  • “Tool Changes: Targeter Tool now shows a teleporter location visualizer when setting a teleporter location and allows you to adjust the angle with mouse wheel” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
3 Likes
  • “Accelerate: If you are hit by an item, you will lose the item you currently are holding” has been un-checked on the “Changes” checklist.
3 Likes
  • “Artwork for changelog” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.
  • “Write changelog” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.
  • “Added Rope Ladder, Climbable Rope, and Woodend Ladder to D.I.Y.” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
  • “Added Throwable Beating Heart and Beating Heart to Toy Stop” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
  • “Added Cupid Catsack to Celebrations” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
  • “Added Hearts Hat, Small Heart Backpack, Heart Bearpack, Heart Halo, Heart Icon, and Chocolate Fountain Backpack to Tower Threads” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
  • “Added Huge Fireplace to Sweet Suites” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
  • “Accelerate: Fixed respawn points not rotating clients properly on respawn” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
  • “Condo: Fixed undo not working properly if you stashed a canvas primitive” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
  • “Condo: Fixed undo not applying the correct scale to canvas primitives” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
3 Likes

YOOO this is epic

3 Likes
  • An attachment named “CondoHub.png” has been added to the card.
1 Like