Update 0.13.5.0

• “Arcade: Whirl-a-fish now shows how many drops it has left” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
  • “Laser Tag: Fixed several Laser Tag exploits” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
3 Likes
  • “Added a pool tube at the top of the slides to help visually show you can ride down the slides” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
  • “Resolved some issues where tutorial prompts (game splash screens) don’t get saved upon game restart” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
4 Likes
  • “Condo - Highrise: You can now edit the pool stairs” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
4 Likes
  • “Fixed cosmetic items (wearables) being invisible when sitting in seats and switching between third person and first person” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
  • “Fixed third person camera being really low while in seats, now it’ll be tied to your head a lot better and adjusts with potions” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
7 Likes

Real shit? Finally? Very, very nice.

3 Likes
  • “Fixed leaving seats resetting your camera to the wrong direction, now it’ll reset your camera back to what it was before you entered the seat” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
4 Likes
  • “Fixed blocking a player model while in a condo causing all workshop models in the condo unloading (becoming boxes)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
5 Likes

Heck yess this is a big one

2 Likes
  • “Added placeable aquarium volume to D.I.Y store. This volume will allow you to create areas for fish to swim without the need of an aquarium (fish stay within the bounds of the volume)” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
6 Likes

YES, this is something I’ve been really wanting! It’d really help building ponds and inset aquariums.

Will the Volume act as a solid collision to players or will players pass through it?

3 Likes

It’s non solid to players.

3 Likes

YES!!! I can’t wait! Time to start aquascaping and turning every floor in my condo into glass with koi swimming below my feet so I can feel like a billionaire.

2 Likes
  • “Fixed pause menu inventory clearing the current search after selling an item” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
4 Likes
  • “Fixed players visually holding weapons in their hands that are holstered for themselves” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
4 Likes
  • “Fixed sitting in seats resizing wearables!!” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
6 Likes
  • Card was renamed from “Update 0.13.4.3” to “Update 0.13.5.0”.
4 Likes
  • “Optimized and improved inventory pause menu list (now loads results instantly)” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
4 Likes
  • “Fixed players visually holding weapons in their hands that are holstered for themselves” has been un-checked on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
3 Likes
  • “Condo - Condo: You can now edit the roof grass” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
  • “Condo - Condo: Removed bushes, allowing you to redecorate with your own foliage” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
4 Likes
  • “Fixed Pilot Hat model” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
4 Likes