Update 0.12.0.0 (Co-op Condos)

• “You can now rotate items you are about to copy with the Copycat tool with the scroll wheel” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
6 Likes
  • “When duplicating items with Copycat, the rotation is now the same as if you were dragging an item (it’ll align to walls properly). Also added a toggle to return to the original Copycat spawn method (item always facing Z up)” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
6 Likes
  • “Default canvas mesh is no longer off-center” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
6 Likes
  • https://trello.com/c/E6S8fRO2/537-item-finder-20” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
  • “Condo: Added ability to toggle on world align texture mode for canvases and surfaces. World align mode will eliminate stretched textures” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
4 Likes
4 Likes
  • “All building block panels/walls no longer have their X/Y scales mixed up” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
4 Likes

this is really cool but now I’m scared I’ll get the update and all of my panels will be sideways

1 Like
  • “Sectional couches no longer have their X/Y scales mixed up” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
3 Likes

Code is in place to ensure that all existing panel and canvas items are converted to their new forms, so you should not notice a difference, other than newly placed items now behaving properly from the get go.

We’ve made a versioning system in this update, where all items save the build ID of the game that the item was last saved in. That way, if we make a change that would otherwise break items that have already been placed in condos, the item code now checks the build ID that is saved on the item, so it can be converted to the newer state when a breaking update has been pushed out in the meantime.

5 Likes
  • “Fixed certain sounds from the Wowozela not adhering to volume settings” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
5 Likes
4 Likes
  • “Fixed moving objects being desynced in Minigolf and Ball Race” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
4 Likes

WUAWIUWDADAWUDFAWaaaaa

1 Like
6 Likes

OAOAUUUAOAOOOOEEOEOEO

body uncl,ear

1 Like
  • “Added Pumpkin Head, Ghost, and Werewolf to available monsters to the monster potion” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
5 Likes

GOHst

1 Like

Halloween comes early this year, now I can finally be the most annoying enemy in ZM.

• “Build” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.
7 Likes

HUMMINA HUMMINA HUMMINA HUMMINA HUMMINa

3 Likes