Upcoming Sweet Tooth Visuals for Condo

I realised a while back that none of the models or materials of Sweet Tooth were available in the Condo for building. With the upcoming remaster of it, I think it’s the perfect time for some of those things to be made available.

Including the candies as recolourable furniture would allow for some fun themed builds and would be further complimented by canvas materials for Waffle cones and Ice Cream.

Personally I really want more game world props to be made available as furniture. I know Accelerate has items planned, but other Game Worlds have a great variety of props we aren’t able to use (Virus: Desertion, Little Crusaders in General, Minigolf: Waterhole… to name a few examples).

I’d really like props and textures from all of the game world maps to be useable in condos like this, there’s a ton of really cool looking props and textures in this game and I’d love to be able to use them in builds, but can’t since they’re not available as condo items/materials.

6 Likes

This ↑↑↑

1 Like

Yeah, once the Upgrades building is opened I hope they add a new store for Game Worlds props alongside the Upgrades Store.

1 Like

I believe the logical thing to do here would be to add a sweets store.

1 Like