Underwater Physics

Can we get something to make underwater physics better, maybe iron boots or some type of heavy clothes. If possible add a scuba tank in the jetpack section that changes underwater physics to prevent you from continually rising.

Playing in the underwater condo is highly annoying when trying to press any of the airlock buttons.

Diving helmet +

Yeah, I’d love to be able to walk around on the seafloor of the Underwater Condo!

I’m pretty sure you used to be able to go stand underwater, but i’m not sure which update changed the physics. I think it was the one that added the pool tubes.

Water used to have no physics at all, but I’m pretty sure that changed before lobby 3.

Yeah I really want to make boots that keep you from floating up.

12 Likes

We’re gonna need em when the ocean expansion comes any ways, gonna have to be able to explore all the cool stuff you guys make.

1 Like

:thinking:

3 Likes

Not really a fan of having to get a special item so I can sink, I mean maybe that’d be cool for sinking really low. Considering in reality you can swim down and get under the water rather than bobbing up like a buoy without any control over it.

Yeah I really want to make boots that keep you from floating up.

Perhaps some Scuba Iron Boots?

what about image

2 Likes