Tv/media players

Have a auto turn on feature when vistors vist a condo, this would allow the host to play videos or music without the guest turning on the media player first. This would allow art gallarys to be more interactive and allow the host to create a mood for their condo!

I can see this being abused. (Extremely loud videos etc.)

1 Like

People abuse canvases all the time and they auto-load. There’s always a risk with user-generated content.

1 Like

if this we’re to be added i’d want a toggle in the settings to turn OFF auto playing media players first.
Media players aren’t very nice for my fps :frowning:

4 Likes

I actually recently replied to someone saying I was interested in making this a feature. My plan is that only 1 of the nearest mediaplayer would turn on automatically. And there would be a setting to disable this feature in the game settings.

7 Likes

This sounds like a feature to be introduced on Halloween.

“AAAH! Where is that sound coming from?! WHY DID THAT PLAYER NEXT TO ME START PLAYING THIS IS SPOOKY!”

“It’s a new feature, turn it off in the game settings.”

“…oh.”

1 Like

canvases can’t hurt your hearing
but, if the game automatically lowered the volume to acceptable levels…

4 Likes

I’d rather have a disgusting image in my head, than my ears getting blasted with bass boosted Darude-Sandstorm lol

1 Like

True, but they can hurt your sanity a lot…

3 Likes

Would this be off by default? I can see new players being bothered and not knowing about the setting.