Turn Poseidon Into the Old Halloween Ride From GMT for Halloween

It would be awesome if the Poseidon rollercoaster got replaced with the Halloween ride from GMT in the Halloween plaza. Video to show what I’m talking about:

Yes please and thank you.

2 Likes

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

8 Likes

I never got to ride the Halloween coaster back in the day, so i’d love to see this added in so I could finally give it a try.

5 Likes

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Y E S
this is awesome and sooper spooky

3 Likes

I think it would be better to retheme Poseidon for Halloween rather than replace it.

2 Likes

retheming doesn’t make it more interesting, we themed it for halloween by making it orange and it didn’t really add much

2 Likes

Idk, I just think that… YES, PLEASE

1 Like

But why replace Poseidon instead of just placing the Halloween coaster somewhere on the map? Gotta keep Poseidon available during all times :smiley:

1 Like

It could be near Poseidon I guess, it’s not like Poseidon is that exciting in the first place anyway.

1 Like

I don’t think turning Poseidon into a completely different ride would be wise. The coaster is finished. I do still want a minigame out of it though.

I think adding a ride would be better proposal. We do have something in the works but it’s too early to really announce anything.

The GMT Halloween ride was really fun to make and each Halloween we’ve tried to add it, or remake it in time for the events but unfortunately it hasn’t panned out just yet.

Also I’m going through suggestions, I know this is a large bump.

11 Likes