TU-only memes

CanIGetSomeExtraWingsPlease

13 Likes

This place is DEAD, need ressurect it real quick.

17 Likes

have a template

17 Likes

20 Likes

during the Halloween event it would’ve been “where’s the pup?” :smile_cat:

5 Likes

10 Likes

16 Likes

I kinda like this new meme template:

12 Likes

Launching TU in nutshell:

When I discover a new bug:

9 Likes

Reminds me when I used to go to random condos with my bloodthirsty fishing rod.

3 Likes

when you’re anti-social.

21 Likes

not to be a prick, but the word is asocial

To be fair, I don’t think I’ve ever heard the word “asocial” in a normal context before. Grammatical correctness is what society makes it.

Anyways, uh, memes, am I right?

1 Like

My name is Nath the Community Manager. I’m 25 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Plaza, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Tower Unite development offices, and I work in it every day by 7 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I’m in bed by 3 AM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm chocolate milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until daytime. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the daytime. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very social life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

18 Likes

Is this… PixelTail fan fiction?!

5 Likes

No, it is JOJO REFERENCE!

21 Likes

Killer Queen has already touched the Virus TNT.

3 Likes

ive never heard that word before like how ive never heard “disbenefit” either.

4 Likes

Someone please write a fan fiction about the world of Tower Unite.

4 Likes

Well I know @Nina_discord made a creepypasta

2 Likes