TREASURE COVE Finish DATE! (Possibly)

So i was looking on the Trello. And i found that there was a due date for the new minigolf map Treasure Cove

As @Caboose700 said. This is a date for when Matt wants to finish the map, so expect it at the end of the mounth.

3 Likes

Dates on the trello are very tentative. It’s a super rough estimate of when it will be out, and is subject to change at any time. I wouldn’t mark your calendar for the 12th just yet.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t count on this. Trello dates are estimates. Also, when something is finished is not when it released. The devs don’t do single-object updates, they bundle items into larger updates rather than bite-sized ones. I’d probably expect it by the end of the month.

2 Likes

well uh technically uh nah

2 Likes

The date is simply when Matt wants to have the Map fully completed. This isn’t a release date.

3 Likes

This is no secret. Trello knowledge is very open lol

Ok, thanks for telling me

i have one course left to make and tie up loose ends on art stuff. i’d say it’s pretty close

4 Likes

Hole*
But this is great news, this is really shaping up to be my favorite Minigolf map, and I’m really excited. Can’t wait to play!

1 Like

Might be my favorite map too, though it’s easy and I’m pro but sweettooth should be medium/hard but this looks awesome!