Tower Unite Social Experiment #2

You’ve probably already seen the first social experiment, where everyone joined one condo server and placed whatever they wanted.

This time, we did the same thing except the main goal was to build a REAL house… This is what happened:

EDIT: Updated with an archived video since the old link was dead

4 Likes

After seeing some of these videos, I’d like to make a “Video Camera” item you can equip.
It would smooth out your mouse / player movements (like a steadycam).

It could also have filters and effects.

12 Likes

YES! That would be amazing :smiley:

1 Like

someone say STEADICAM??

1 Like

yes… zak said that
why would you even ask that if you have a link that says him saying steadicam? XD lol YAY FOR STEADICAM!

i looked at 0:42 and saw the sheets for the bed had no color (except for white… it is infact a color and i have no idea why im just writing this bit instead of fixing what i wrote but you know what they say? when in rome (but im not in rome… HOW DOES THIS WORK THEN? DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN??? yes i do in fact know that i am a weird dude with a weird sense of humor XD lol)
so im wondering if we will be able to customize the color of the sheets,pillows, and backboard?

you don’t understand. i am the glidecam man

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6476192/STEADYCAMAF.mp4

4 Likes

Why do i always miss the fun stuff ;~;

1 Like

I’m glad to see that my picture of pepe the frog was still there.

This. This right here is what makes me know this game is going to be great.

It looks this nice in Alpha. Unbelievable.

That was with my graphic settings down all the way :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously? Wow.

Are the highest graphical settings too buggy or can you just not run them simultaneously with the capture software?

If I run everything up all th way I get at least 60 no matter what… Well, if a lot of people join one condo (Like 10-20) It starts to lag a bit, and I forgot to turn it back up all the way :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you guys even mention you’re all living or at the spawn office?

you sure about that? it looks pretty choppy, even on low settings. also, there’s nobody there. it shouldnt be that laggy.