Tower Unite is a success so far

Yeah, you may already know that Tower Unite is success. But in this post, I would like to describe how Tower Unite is successful.
Reviews? Very Positive!
88% of the 490 reviews are positive.
490 reviews, just a few days after Early Access release!
The Community?.. Whoa
Let me just say this:
April 7: 39 new posts I have not read yet.
Now: 316 posts I have not read yet.
I try my best to view every, if not most, threads at least once. This is going take a while, although, it’s great to see how much the forums have grown!
The TU Dev Team
The developers are great people. They answer most of our questions. They help us when we are stuck. They even do live streams to keep us up to date. This is the best team of devs I have ever seen. Thank you devs for all of the support so far. We appreciate it.

Tell me why you think Tower has become a success!

14 Likes

Awesome game with awesome community and devs, whats not to like?

2 Likes

I was hoping the community would stay the same as GMT…

And I’m happy with what I see!

3 Likes

As someone who never participated in the GMT community I’m happy I started with Tower Unite.

1 Like

the chocobo playing loud music :sunglasses:

1 Like

The ability to play games as a loner and being able to make tons of suggestions.

1 Like

It’s a success because this shits boppin

3 Likes

gg no re finnaly my sister can play…but she always mostly rekts me at ball race.

1 Like

I conpletely agree, however minigolf is VERY toxic sometimes. For example the bug where you c ant putt anywhere at alla nd cant play, lots of people just say “kys” or “fgt” It feels like most of these people are from bigger youtubers channels with obnoxious thumbnails, or me from the past. who knows

1 Like

:ok_hand:

1 Like

Success? How about funding? If they got 1000 sales then they got about 15000$ (without considering currency exchange rates). How are they supposed to live with that little?
I think that they should sell a lot more. But dunno how they’ll do that.

1 Like