Tower Unite Game Night! #3

Hello! It’s time for another Tower Unite Game Night!

On Friday 24th January at 8PM UK time we’ll be playing some Golf, Ball Race, Virus, and Laser Tag! As usual, streaming is highly encouraged, feel free to plug your stream links below if you’ll be streaming it. We’ll be meeting up on the Poseidon Rollercoaster, I’ll post what Plaza to join in this thread ~30 minutes before the event starts.

I’ll be recording and/or streaming the whole thing as I’m gathering footage for a Tower Unite trailer and screenshots for the Steam page. You can find more info about that here:

Here’s a time zone converter if you need it. See you there!

15 Likes

I hope to make it to this one. I’m excited!

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you there!

2 Likes

Just put it in my agenda, i’ll see if i have time

1 Like

Hope I’ll get to join this one as well

1 Like

Sounds actualy nice, tho im unable be there since i just had surgery and need plenty of rest.

blegh… :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Aw no, well hope your recovery goes well.

2 Likes

Yo sign me up!
I’m hosting a 7pm show on that day so we can connect!

1 Like

Hope you recover alright! ^^

2 Likes

I got paranoid so I made my own profile pic anyway.

1 Like

Alllriiightttt, just over half hour to go! So just like yesterday, we’ll be meeting up on EU London 2 at the Poseidon Rollercoaster! We’ll start with Laser Tag and then maybe head into a Game World.

5 Likes

Oh, also keep in mind I’ll have Workshop models off still because I’m taking screenshots and recording footage for the trailer.

1 Like

Thanks for coming, everyone! Was a lot of fun.

@Alexer_Zoderia had some big-brain Virus tactics, here’s a clip.

6 Likes

Guaranteed to work 70% of the time, all the time.

1 Like

This is what the receiving end of 2:30 looked like.

Also, shoutouts to @Alexer_Zoderia and his safety circle.

2 Likes

Better late than never

It’s low quality due to it just being uploaded, after a couple hours the quality gets better. I don’t know why this happens but it does.

2 Likes