Tower Unite age

Hi! i wondering the age of the game can someone tell me? :stuck_out_tongue:

If i am correct they started at April 2015

The game development started sometime March 2015 and was announced on April 1st 2015.

And yet I canā€™t remember anyone claiming it might be an april fools joke.

The Release date of the game was April 8th, but I think they started development in Spring 2015.
( I really donā€™t know.)
I first saw the announcement of Tower Unite on DasBoSchittā€™s channel.:stuck_out_tongue:
(The video was uploaded on April 29, 2015.)

Iā€™ll make the one answer everyone else looked over.

In case youā€™re asking about the age rating of the game, upon full release itā€™ll likely be PG as measures are being taken to prevent explicit content from being displayed to users whom donā€™t wish to see such.

2 Likes

Well, more like PG-13 since I remember Mac saying in the earlier days of the forum that he would be aiming for around an ESRB T rating (not that theyā€™d actually be seeking an ESRB rating, just as a guideline). I donā€™t really think being able to drink excessive amounts of alcohol and shooting guns at zombies would get a rating lower than T, anyway.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so confused now.

Meanwhile itā€™s 16 according to USK.

Use of alcohol and online interactions which cannot be rated, I bet.

Nah, itā€™s just that USK classifies ā€œTeenā€ as 16+, which is kinda stupid IMO. And 18+ games may not be sold via online store or email order, unless this has changed, since I have seen some 18+ games sold on steam, with an age verification.