Tiny Container Home

EDIT: Completed screenshots in the reply below.

Hey y’all! This is my first attempt at building a custom home on smooth dirt. The design is based on shipping container tiny homes. It’s not quite yet finished, as I am missing a bathroom and the outside area needs major decorating, but I decided to show off what I have so far and maybe get feedback, because maybe I’m dumb to think that it looks good, haha! Suggestions, constructive criticism, etc. welcome!

Also, ignore the pink thing sticking out in the first screenshot, that’s the surfboard I put on the wall, I’ll move or cover it up.

17 Likes

Really liking this! Keep us posted with updates!

1 Like

I actually did add quite a bit more today, such as expanding the upstairs (including a bathroom), and also some outdoor decorations, although it’s a bit late, but I’ll try to find some time tomorrow to share some more screenshots.

1 Like

Here’s an update! I would consider this almost finished unless anybody has more ideas in mind. Honestly, I was a little lazy with the rocks in the background, but maybe I’ll go back later and improve them. I think this looks best at night! If y’all have suggestions for my next build or interior decorations for an already existing condo, let me know! I struggle to think of something original and unique sometimes.

Also, the bathroom wasn’t worth showing off. It’s the room off of the bedroom… Not much to see.

4 Likes