This must be added! (Metal Melon)

This was a project done by @macdguy @Matt (and a few other people I think) for the Garry’s Mod ‘Gamemode Coding Contest’.

The result was beautiful.

Add plz :smiley:

6 Likes

Please add.

1 Like

It will probably be the $100,000 stretch goal :laughing:

1 Like

Eh, I don’t know why you want every little stuff added. Sure it’s beautiful, but it doesn’t really have any replayability or enough quality to make it into Tower Unite. I’m pretty sure the devs have a quality standard and this game won’t certainly meet it.

It’s a cool thing nonetheless, don’t get me wrong here. It is just not good enough to make it into Tower Unite (at least that is what I think)

2 Likes

It wasn’t being serious, but, I can see your point. I just thought It was quite entertaining :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t qualify the random funny events of GMod Tower as not meeting the “quality standard” that Tower Unite is supposed to show :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Anything non-serious belongs in the Off-topic section of this forum

1 Like

This is a suggestion. Just because it’s not serious, it doesn’t have to be off topic, as it is talking about the game.

2 Likes

I’m not going to argue about this, you have defeated me :smiley:

2 Likes

Add this as a box with melons item instead. You can scream into the box, and then the melons will go flying all crazy.

:ddddddd

2 Likes

I still think it should be an easter egg. I made a thread about this too. What if metal melon became a TU easter egg?

1 Like