This is a Forum introduction, I guess

Never really done these… at least not on time. last one I posted I was a forum user for two years before I actually did it… anywho, you can see my screenname plain as day, generally what people call me, though some people use older ones I’ve used, or I also answer to Dustin.

(I won’t blame you if you don’t read all of this, I can get rather verbose for no reason at all)

One of my favorite things to do in GMT would have to be minigolf, playing the nonconventional meta (skips on the moon the tree bank on Karafuru) though I am absolutely abysmal at it. my favorite though is during the practice on the Ice world, hitting the ball under the map and rolling right up to the final hole while the game is still counting down waiting for players.

The first game I REALLY got into was way back in 5th grade, I picked up Diablo 2, a year or three before the expansion pack came out, which was when I started playing consistently, because of the advent of consumer grade DSL in my small town. These days though, bigger town, better internet, more games like Binding of Isaac, Borderlands, Risk of Rain, Ys anything (Love that franchise) while trying to not go insane because working in childcare is not good for anyone’s mental health.

So… to make a long story longer… uh… Hi.

Welcome to the Pixeltail Community Forums!

Welcome aboard! :ship:

Welcome, @Tire_Iron! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums @Tire_Iron. Pull up a chair and enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

Greetings @Tire_Iron, Seen you’ve already been posting a lot :wink: Hope to see more!

Welcome, again! :heart: