The Viewing Platform

It only took maybe 4 hours to build. How long it took to get the money is way too many hours to count.

This thing

Inside

At night

Edit: relinked the images since previous link took a dump.

17 Likes

SO COOOOL

4 Likes

The more people keep building awesome things like this, the more I’m convinced that I’m playing tower totally wrong

8 Likes

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DAMN CREATIVE!?!

so good ;~;

1 Like

The secret is learn from others if you feel you arean’t creative enough. Then take what you learned and make it different.

1 Like

like you just almost completely copied jesusfreak’s lighthouse :smirk:
see, you can just do stuff other people do and people will still be impressed by it

This is true, I’ll admit it. I liked the lighthouse look and did ask him in game the direction he built it in. The only difference I guess is I wanted something taller, and didn’t want to take his original design, using colored bookshelves. Also, I don’t like the gaps between layered bookshelves. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Tooo, much, creativityyyyy. I am the sad now, i envy your imagination ;-;

Crazy stuff man, now my condo feels utterly inadequate.

Omg this isn’t Minecraft here :grimacing:

1 Like

It COULD be. Oh snap, when unranked is a thing and people make their own items for condos, I’m making a minecraft building, JUST for you!:blush:

Dedicate it to him. When signs are put in the game, dedicate the minecraft building to him. So then everyone can see <3

1 Like