The Journey of Masked_Katz, and the Unread

I have no idea why, but I have this bad habit of checking a thread and never returning to it on less I’m mentioned or something. Other than most bug reports, crash logs, sometimes even introductions, I have at least visited every thread once on the forums so far. This kinda bugs me though, because I feel really bad seeing the “Unread” counter go up and up each day. I can’t say that I’ll be doing this in one day or anything crazy like that, but now I shall go on a journey…

I really want to be more active and such. Of course, I’m not saying that you’re not active if you read every single post there is, but this has kinda made me feel I’m missing out on some things. (obviously)

I want to try and read most of these, at least the ones that stand out to me. I’d feel uncomfortable to go around and read everyones’ old posts, even mine. Like I said, I want to try and change this and actually feel like I’m a part of something. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I find it hard enough to break even on unread posts some days, especially when new updates hit. I’m sitting at about 170 unread posts, and I hit the dismiss all button a while after the bug reports section started automatically locking threads. I do wonder what wonders I’ve missed as a result…

You have quite the journey ahead of you. From amazing builds and clever ideas to flame wars and spam comments, there’s history buried deep within topics long forgotten. Godspeed, friend.

1 Like

I feel your pain. I do the same thing. Currently sitting on 2504 unread. May end up doing the same.

Oh God, and I thought 20 unread posts and 98 new posts was bad. Good luck Katz, you have a long journey ahead of you…

1 Like

Oh… My… God.
Journies are ahead of you…