The Hype

Bowling. I’m ready. Don’t mess it up too much, please.

#TeamOrange

1 Like

I doubt that. @Zak (and others who were involved) made sure to follow real world Bowling dimensions and specifications to make it as “realistic” as possible. Plus, the proposed control system, when fully fleshed out, sounds like it’ll be really cool.

I expect that part of the game to be really really fun indeed.

1 Like

but i’m bad at bowling

1 Like

Turn on bumpers then.

1 Like

I have to…
#TeamOrange

1 Like

I have read zero on the subject. I don’t really do the forums here, sorry. Will there be oil patterns? Will oil travel? How’s the actual bowling system? Can one set their shot and have 100% consistency or is this going to be a mouse flick? Again, haven’t read anything on it, haha. I’m sure it will be good, once it’s fully done… :wink:

#TeamOrange

I’m not quite sure about Oil Travel. I do know the point system is exactly the same, and the lanes are designed within official specifications. @Zak also made it so that the pins only fall over at the correct angle, just like real bowling.

The proposed (and I have no idea if this is official) control system looks a bit like this.
http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/uploads/default/original/2X/c/cd4477372723caea93ccb25bf3bbca5431b7aa30.png

When implemented I can see this being a very great way of bowling on the PC. I’m sure they will be experimenting with several different control schemes, but this is the only diagram that I could find.

1 Like

HYPE NEED TO DIE
Kill with fire

Neat! I’m excited. Thanks!