The Dankest April Fools Jokes

So tell me what jokes you’ve managed to pull off, I’ve already done some good ones to a couple of random Steam friends. Also what are the best ones you know of?

2 Likes

I can’t pull off one, since I’m preparing exams right now ;_;

But I saw few hours ago, a fake ad by Burger King where they were promoting the new single fries… it’s a… … a single fries, wrapped like a candy … http://www.danstapub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/dans-ta-pub-burger-king-single-fries-france-buzzman-1-768x432.png

*blows air from nose a bit more than usual *

1 Like

SnoopaVision in Youtube

4 Likes

Setting an alarm in my parents’ room to Rick Roll them at 3 in the morning

1 Like

I pranked everybody
I have hidden a very sneaky 420 in the fan art I made
Everyone got got

Edit: looking back I realize I drew it wrong
Nobody has been got

2 Likes

not making any jokes while i normally make jokes all the time

1 Like

So… it’s like opposite day for you?

1 Like

eh hhe

april
april fools

3 Likes

I’m confused… did I just get fooled? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

april fools is not over yet
at least not where i am

1 Like

Me neither :smiley:

Btw, I hope the devs won’t fool us with a Lobby 1 joke during the last stream… Like,
Matt: “Hey guys, here’s a WIP map of Lobby 1 I’ve been working on…”

Mac:“APRIL FOOLS !!! lol”

Lifeless:" What a great laugh we’re having :'D"

That would just… just drop my life expectancy of 10 years and six months…

Happy April 1st everyone :fishing_pole_and_fish:

3 Likes

For next year, the TU devs HAVE to make a fake “TOWER UNITE IS COMING TO PS4!” video/blog post. They have to.

2 Likes

Have you not heard?.. it is…

1 Like

I can imagine all of the disappointment that would come from that fake advert… that’s cruel to do because of all of the people who actually want TU on PS4. If anything they should advertise TU for an outdated console, like the PS2.

1 Like

You don’t think I know this?

[laughs evilly]

5 Likes

At least if they advertise for PS2 it will be obviously fake and humorous for everyone.

1 Like

Posted this on Discord… ‘I was gonna compliment you, but then I realized that would be a cruel April Fools joke.’
Not my best joke, but I tried this year. I really did.

1 Like

Hey guys, did you hear Trump was elected?
Wait, that’s not funny. That’s sad.

1 Like

GUYS HALF LIFE 3 IS BEING DEVELOPED
JUST CHECK THE STEAM PAGE
I think

1 Like

Microsoft got in legal trouble for offering the free Windows 10 upgrade, it was deemed as illegal by the IRS. Microsoft is now in trouble, but also the users of Windows 10, who are now being forced to downgrade to their previous version. It might take a while before Microsoft can recover from this strike.

I have only seen german news articles spread this joke, not sure if this is a thing anywhere else

1 Like