The Bone Zone 2020

I should be good for that

Hey gang just popping in to say 8 mins to showtime.
Hope everyone enjoys the show tonight, and if you can’t make it no worries there’ll be other shows! :skull: :heart:

2 Likes

Bone Zone - Episode 1

3 Likes

Uploading: 20201010220227_1.jpg… Uploading: 20201010220343_1.jpg…

3 Likes

![image|690x387] (upload://4xGd3NVXt63xZOKtZeTD9jTjMGC.jpeg) ![image|690x387] (upload://nmhWjEUHIWZm6vLlVaRajNsdKok.jpeg) ![image|690x387] (upload://hnVwHkAKeIseNhnTCJq11qT8cIB.jpeg) alright I think that’s enough screenshots for now haha woops

edit: looks like some of them broke when I uploaded too many hahah

2 Likes

3 Likes

Whoops I fricked up my post…ahem, what I was saying was-
THE GHOST! Russi was literally just saying how nobody got a pic of it.
+$25 for you good sir. You’re a valued member of this ghost hunting team.

1 Like

Ahhh fricc I forgot all about it and missed it :man_facepalming:

That’s okay! Pretty sure the episode was recorded, and lucky for you there’ll be ANOTHER EPISODE on October 15th at 8pm EST

2 Likes

Darn, another one missed. I hope you’re doing Daytime Zones this year.

Gonna upload just a few more screenshots from last night, I got some pretty okay ones.

I caught that dang ghost!:

2 Likes

Skeleman took fire from an audience member that had a little too much to drink. Almost ruining his custom footwear!

9 Likes

Currently cackling hard about this. Omw to slap this onto the set asap.

5 Likes

They are not even ready for release yet!!! They were my damn promo pair and now the got beef byock all over them… SMH. GUMP!!

6 Likes

Oy Skeleman, How ya been? Bone Zone treating ya good?

I jingle miserably across the floor, place this at the foot of the Bone Throne and utter: “B̴̼̕ ̵̇̽Ŏ̸̓ ̵̓̐N̷̈́͗ ̷͋͘Ȇ̶̇ ̷̔̐ ̶͑ͅZ̷̈́͝ ̵̙̅O̵͇̊ ̷̔ͅN̵̓̚ ̸̀̃E̶͆͂”

Here’s the art I promised Russi and Crazy :wink:

9 Likes

Honestly, I was glad to join you guys even though I was on the tail end of things. I Just saw the massive amount of players in one condo and had to see what was up. Was not disappointed. I had no idea what was going on for most of my time there, but it was still really funny.

Glad to have had ya come hang out, and good news if you’re free. Next show is happening in 10 mins!

Interesting. Guess I’m firing up Tower then.

2 Likes

Not the greatest screenshots, but here’s some to start I guess.

3 Likes