The Bone Zone 2020

first time showing screenshots from the show, here’s everything i got:

now off to do other things and then back playing the new doom game.

4 Likes

Y’all having fun?
I feel like joining ya for a Daytime Zone if you’re doing one

Last episode had a very clear lack of planning involved and was absolutely out of control…and it turned out great.
Next episode is the 25th at 8pm EST, hope to see you there!

5 Likes

Whoops, quite a bit of a delay but the bone zone is now open! Apologies for the short notice.

1 Like

B O N E Z O N E
(Not many this time I slacked)

3 Likes

I’mma just get straight into it, baby! Let’s go!

Probably obvious that I have a hard time picking just a few screenshots, but I take so many it’s hard not to share a ton! With that said, really funny show, great performances all around tonight! Thank you so much for a fun time! :smile: Looking forward to Halloween :ghost:

2 Likes

First time taking screenshots, not sure if these are any good…

5 Likes

I got so many shots I just put em all in an Imgur Gallery bc the Forums would break a million times over trying to upload all these.

3 Likes

Chae’s music was so good, I think she deserved some art :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Even when the shows are a bit off kilter we still provide the best talk show experience in all of Tower Unite. Last night was amazing even if most of the cast was a bit late, we found our way around it and had some laughs. Thanks so much to everyone who made it!
All that’s left to do is enjoy the season finale and hope we all don’t get BONED before then!
The finale will air on the 31st at 10pm EST!

Hope to see you there, and keep an eye out for that killer catsack!

7 Likes

Darn, missed Bone Zone again. Wished you could’ve done more daytime zones. At least I can make the Season 4 DVD!

(And no, The Unoffical Zone will not be on there.)

1 Like

I know I already said, but just a reminder to anyone who forgot we’ve got The Bone Zone season finale in 9 mins! Hope to see you all there!!

1 Like

These are some of the better screenshots I took

3 Likes

Best season so far, thanks so much to the Bone Zone crew for putting on such a great show and making this October a memorable, enjoyable one! Let’s get into the SCREENSHOTS!

Tonight was the Bug Zone and Bad Internet Zone for me, I tell you what. Everything was breaking on my end so some of these screenshots are… weird. But it was still a fun time, so. Here we go!:

Bone Zone Brand Group Hug

And that’s all for this year! See you hopefully at the Bonesmas Special! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

This is the only photo I took, I was so invested for the finale I just completely forgot
Thank you everyone for showing up, actually staying at home, but not staying alone and coming on down.
And a Thank you to everyone who works on The Bone Zone- This season especially was a much needed lighthearted romp in a trying time

See you all next year! Or for the bonesmas special, who knows!

6 Likes

I always have such mixed emotions after another season of Bone Zone. Watching things go is always much harder than anticipating their happenings, or enjoying them in the moment, but all good things must come to an end!
Thank you so very much to everyone who made this possible, everyone who supported us and even those who couldn’t make shows but sent us good vibes, nobody goes unnoticed no matter how big or small.
In due time when I finally find the patience/energy I’ll whip up an official poster/bru ray to commemorate season 4. So keep an eye out for the possible necro bump of this thread when that gets done.
From all of us at The Bone Zone to all of you who help keep the dream alive, we love you so much, thanks for all of your support, and we’ll see you next time!!

And although still unconfirmed, keep an eye out for a possible thread about some Bonesmas specials coming around this December.

11 Likes

Several months have passed, the hype for Bone Zone has died down. Yes just as always now is the perfect time to strike and say-
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVES, AND BEHOLD THE NECRO BUMP!

Hello guys and ghouls it’s your favorite #1 talk show host here to announce that I’ve finally finished the NEW bru ray and poster combo! Finally you can hang your very own canvases to remember the good times you had at The Bone Zone during Season 4!

Offical Bru-Ray jewel case :

Season 4 Poster without signatures :

Season 4 Poster with signatures :

And of course, a special poster for our musical guest @Chae made in collaberation with the art @bromhamsam made for her :

Thanks so much to everyone who came out to see our shows, supported us and even those who couldn’t be there, but wanted to be, and of course it means a lot to us when anybody posts any of our posters or ‘merch’ in their condos! Hope you enjoy!! :skull: :heart:

15 Likes

Another huge thanks to @bromhamsam for the amazing fanart, and for allowing me to make such a banger poster!! I was so excited to be a part of this season’s Bone Zone, and I can’t wait to see you all again the next time we all meet!! Thanks for everything :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s pretty poggers ngl

1 Like

Awesome. Hope you can join me in my hangout. I’ve not done any talkshows due to college work, but I am planning on something for Tower Unite’s 5th Birthday.

2 Likes