Sup, I'm Mikusch

Ah yes, hi. You might have noticed me around here. I already did an introduction back when this forum was all new and stuff but I don’t really like it anymore and almost nobody saw it anyways.

I’m Mikusch. :grin:
I am 18 years old and currently live in Germany. I go to a high school with most of the subjects being computer-related (aka programming, databases, server management etc.) and I mostly enjoy doing these things. I personally like programming in Java a lot.

I don’t really like German as a language to be honest. I’d rather have everyone talk English around me. That’s one of the reasons I might want to move to a different country in the next 10 to 20 years.

I also play video games! I obviously enjoy Tower Unite but you can also catch me playing:

• Team Fortress 2
  • Hearthstone
  • Town of Salem
  • And pretty much every other Source game like Synergy, GMod, etc.

Hit me up if you want to play but be warned… I’m very good :smirk:

5 Likes

Hoi @Mikusch! I did notice you on the forums. Welcome back! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy New-intro for you too! :cake:

1 Like

Another regular introducing themselves? Well, I can’t blame you. I did the same thing.

Welcome back! Continue enjoying your stay on the forums! :raising_hand:

2 Likes

I hate speaking German on the internet, I feel like a noob because I have seen all these German kids/teens that are annoying trolls and lack the ability of speaking English. Also they go fanboy insane when they here me speak German. Horrible really.
I feel like I was the only 11 year old german kid who could speak enough english to survive and wasn’t a troll.

But hey there Mikusch! :airplane:

1 Like

I feel you. The german internet community is terrible, they mostly don’t even know about memes or other basic stuff you should know if you’re browsing the internet.

On the other hand, forced german subreddits are fun to look at. It seems like they purposefully make fun of both English and German. https://www.reddit.com/r/ich_iel/

I know right? It took my classmates three months to catch up with the John Cena meme. They started spouting it all over the place while I knew about it for ages.
But there is still many memes which I know, but they don’t…

You understand me, brother.

Talking about memes on a video game forum, what a time to be alive…

1 Like

You ain’t new but I’d like to re-welcome you to the family :new_moon_with_face:

Welcome to the fabulous Tower unite

Welcome!