Struggling with model transparency

Hi guys, I’m working on adding my first player model to the game. Never used blender before, so doing everything from random tutorials online. One thing has got me stumped here. I’m importing a WoW model which uses textures on the helmet and shoulders that have transparency. I’ve managed to get it to look correct in blender:

However when I upload it in game the spots that should be transparent are just black. You can see it at the edges of the shoulderpads and the entire face here:

Anyone with experience have any idea what I’m doing wrong? Or can you just not have transparency like this in TU? Thanks in advance.

(Uploading it as an item for now to see how it looks in game as I haven’t rigged the model yet.)

Pretty sure transparency does not work? Unsure since I don’t use the workshop frequently though.

make the material a transparent png in a paint program and then turn on transparency in tu, found out about that when helping a friend with glass

Transparency is applied in the Workshop Editor. You can find it in the MATERIALS tab under Edit Metadata:

Thanks for the replies all. I ended up just deleting the transparent layer over the face as it was pushing me over the material limit anyway. I wasn’t able to get it working with the shoulders sadly as changing transparency in-game makes the entire shoulderpads invisible rather than the edges, but it’s barely noticeable as it is so I’m not terribly bothered by it now.