Steam Achievements, Stats, Leaderboards, and Badges/Milestones

considering it’s 65/109 and two of those 44 that are unfinished are image
and a lot of those 44 (minus the two above) are milestone items that are mostly implemented into the game already? (course they’ll all need additional programming some more than others) I think it’s defo doable and i’d love it to be released this month

I’m super hype for achievements, milestones and badges

Edit: I just realised that, there’s a LOT of icons needing to be done if they’re custom icons for EVERY achievement.

3 Likes
  • "Implement badge UI elements (based on EXP)" has been checked off on the "Badges" checklist.
8 Likes

Good job bot on implementing that

• "Showing "new high score" message" has been checked off on the "Leaderboards" checklist.
9 Likes
  • "Collection book toggling (available in pause menu and by pressing a shortcut key (default is b))" has been checked off on the "Core" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Define trophy items in item manifest" has been checked off on the "Milestones" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Minigolf: Gold Golf Ball" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
8 Likes

Next we will have gold Balls in ball race
golden pig mask or golden dragon
golden zombie
golden spaceship
golden weapons

Maybe the dragon could get one gold tooth ;3

2 Likes

dragon getting all golden teeth would be cool
and we’re getting golden guns in virus so golden zombie isn’t happening
it’d be wayyy too much anyway

give the zombie a pimp outfit

6 Likes
  • "Create icons for each achievement (349/349)" has been checked off on the "Achievements" checklist.
25 Likes

shoutouts to @Sketchman for making all the icons :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thank you @Sketchman, Very cool!

• "Little Crusaders: King Crown" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
12 Likes
  • "Little Crusaders: Ghost" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
8 Likes

i Can’t wait to Become a ghost

Seeing the bot post in this thread always puts a smile on my face.

• "Little Crusaders: Sword and Shield" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
9 Likes
  • "Zombie Massacre: Survivor's Bat" has been checked off on the "Milestone Items" checklist.
8 Likes