Starts minimized, then when i click it in the taskbar i see it for a moment then it goes back to be minimized

The first time I started up the game it worked fine, but i was getting only like 25fps so i went to the settings and changed some to medium settings (they where all defaulted to ultra) and enabled full screen as it was defaulted off. After i did this it minimized by itself and when i clicked on it in the taskbar it opened for a second then goes back to being minimized. Now when I start the game its stuck minimized. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, verified game cache, and deleted the folder manually then reinstalled. I guess it could be a registry file or maybe some user settings data in the documents folder. I know this isn’t a lot to go on, but it’s all I have. If anyone wants any more specific details to my issue I will gladly answer. Any answers/solutions are highly appreciated.
-Cody
PS: Steam version, running on Windows 10 64bit

Thanks for your report! This has been forwarded straight to our Trello board. You can track its status there (it takes a couple minutes to show up on Trello).

1 Like