Spin to Win bug

I won the bubble gun (Something I’ve wanted forever) I spent literally every dime I had on the spin to win (47,000 units) to get it. Well I finally got it, but guess what. It’s gone! There isn’t anything in my inventory or nothing I have relaunched the game several times and still nothing. I am so upset.

steam has scheduled maintenance every Tuesday which is probably why it’s not showing up in your inventory

3 Likes

To add on that:
Steam does maintenance every Tuesday. Tower Unite’s inventory runs off of Steam inventory. So just wait until it’s back online again.

1 Like

So I won’t be getting my bubble gun?

You can check your TU inventory from the Steam client, like any other game; if it’s in there, then you have the item, it’s just that the inventory isn’t synced properly due to maintenance or something along those lines, and you just need to wait. If it’s not in there, you probably don’t have it.

3 Likes

I changed the category to “Bug Report”.

1 Like

Yea I checked my steam inventory and nothing is there ;-; Is there anything I can do to get it? I spent all my units on it and it just didn’t show up. I have restarted my whole pc and rechecked the game and steam inventory and nothing.