Spawnpoint outside pool?

So, I wanted to try to test a server, So, I went ahead and joined a random server. When I spawned, I appeared outside of the pool (Behind the railing). I tried jumping over, invisible wall. Pressed K, still outside the pool. I reconnected and then spawned by the door. This happened only once on a multiplayer session.

omg, the same happened to me.

yeah I was with apple of Foohy’s server! same thing happened to me lol

When you join a ball race server after its finishing, you also spawn in a weird random spot and just fall to your death 3 times, probably related.

Thanks for your report! This has been forwarded straight to our Trello board. You can track its status there (it takes a couple minutes to show up on Trello).

1 Like

I found a way to reproduce this. Join a multiplayer server (hosting your own server doesn’t work). Right when you connect and all the props are spawning, you should (very briefly) see a view from behind the pool. Click while that’s happening and you should spawn behind the pool.

hmm. strange. i’ll test it later.

Experienced the same and I haven’t been able to reproduce it. I’m going to paste the thread which I shouldn’t have made because this one existed for more evidence about this bug :