Source Sensitivity in Tower

Does anyone know how I can convert my sensitivity to be the same as in source games? Im having trouble aiming in lazer tag.

Unreal Tournament 3 on https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/ seems pretty close but im not sure.

You’ll wanna use Unreal Tournament 4, not 3. Either that or Ark or Squad for your mouse conversion. We use Unreal Engine 4.

What I did was limiting the space on my table and dragging the mouse across it, then finetuning the sensitivity to reach approximately the same number of 360 spins in both games.
About 2, if you’re wondering.

1 Like

and with 9 in game my value in AppData\Local\Tower\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor is 0.04…

and in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower Unite\Tower\Config defaultinput.ini it says 0.07 with 9 in game.

What am I supposed to edit for the value from mouse-sensitivity.com?

Where am I supposed to change my sensitivity? In defaultinput.ini in the config folder my sensitivity is listed as 0.070000 by default but that is displaying 9 in the menu and according the conversion I should be using 1.3 for around 60cm/360 but if I edit it in the config its much too high.