Some suggestions

Well I hope they will add emotions and interactions w/ other players someday, probably after some important updates

Yay, hope it will happen soon^^

Wow, that actually sounds cool! I would like to see it in game

You know, a newspaper could be cool if it was similar to GMT’s idlescreens or Club Penguin. The Developers could announce upcoming events and stuff within the game in a newspaper format and the community could share their experiences, submit fanwork, and announce parties/events. It’d be a cool way of getting the community to interact directly with the game and remove the need to visit an outside website (the forums in this case) to see the Trello and events people plan.

5 Likes

Wow, that sounds great! It would be great if they add this type of newspaper in the game

A newspaper would be cool, but I feel like it would detract from the devs’ time too much to be worth it. If you make it by hand, that takes man hours for each newspaper made. If you automatically generate it, that still takes man hours since you need to make the system. It would be cool, but I don’t think it’s worth the time investment necessary.

1 Like

they should at least add back idlescreens

2 Likes