Snapping for Plastic Toyblock

the plastic toyblock is a super great item as you can use it to build “not-lego-but-lego”-esque structures… unfortunately this is quite difficult due to the fact that you have to place them all manually since there is no snapping support at all :<

i think it’d be great if snapping points were added on all 6 sides so we could build the “not-lego-but-lego” structures of our dreams…

i might be asking for too much… but i’d love to see these added to the toy stop… they fit right in and if you want to build huge “not-lego-but-lego” structures you’ll have to potentially spend hours or days fishing just to get enough… if you could just buy one block for say, 150U at the toy stop it would be so ridiculously amazing

also, can they be colorable, please??

Snapping is the perfect excuse to add the other unused Plastic brick items as well.image
(they also have capped variants)

7 Likes

please… the lack of these blocks is bringing me physical and mental pain…

i would like to stress once more that i would love for these to be added to the toy stop … having to fish for all of these or having to fish for the 1x1 only would be absolutely miserable

1 Like

It’d be kinda swag if, alongside these, we could also get the not-lego-duplo bricks from Toy Room.

1 Like