Shrine Should Have Canvas Description Too

I saw in the new update canvases were given the ability to have descriptions when hover over but not shrines? I feel like shrines should be able to give descriptions too.

Many Canvas Items should have the Comment ability. The Theatre frames, Haunted Canvases, and Signs specifically.

2 Likes

Yes definitely that too.

A year later has this been implemented yet?

I wasn’t a part of the team a year ago… so please don’t go back to comments I made prior to June 2022 with the expectation that I added them already.

I wasn’t asking only you please understand that. Just asking others if this was implemented or not. I didn’t even know you were apart of the dev team lol

1 Like

this was my post so I was just wondering if it did go through, if it didn’t well here is a bump to the post.

1 Like

Sorry if I came off as aggressive, it was just that the last three pings I got were this exact situation lol.
I was going to look into this either way (you got me), because it’s really annoying when you want a specific canvas to have a comment.

I think only Primitives should be excluded from the ability to comment.

1 Like

Hey its alright. Glad you could get a spot as a dev on the team man. I just think this should be a thing since it is a D.I.Y item and I feel like they should have descriptions added onto them to show what an image is showing on the canvas like the others.

1 Like

I was kinda thinking the exact same thing, people use the invisible canvas trick for descriptions; comment volume seems like the obvious solution.

1 Like