September 2020 Condo Contest (Tiny Potion Build)

Happy birthday!

My condo is divided into 4 rooms, each with a different size and theme.

STEAM_0:0:25130393

7 Likes

After a week and 64 space lights i bring my entry “Island in a bottle”
STEAM_0:1:36508992

For this build i rebuilt the room that the Island in a bottle sits in at 100x scale and made sure to scale the items on the island to tiny potion size!!

Entrance to the build:

Inside the bottle (at 100x scale):

Normal size comparison:

Normal size comparison:

11 Likes

@ThurDoDinok Where does one acquire the floppy-eared catsack? O.O (Not enough dumpster fire, 11 out of 10).

@Cyen Who is in the shrine picture? (Not enough dumpster fire, 15 / 10).

@HobnailedSpark I like it =D (Not enough dumpster fire, 12 / 10).

@Space_Cowboy SWEET (Not enough dumpster fire, 14 / 10).

Toy Plaza

A toy themed build where all of the plushies and toys get together for a night party.

A Tiny Potion is required to enter the plaza.

Workshop page

STEAM_0:0:4872668

6 Likes

I finally got my entry done for the September 2020 Condo Contest. This is probably the first time that I’ve gotten a proper build done, and it took me a while to get it all finished.

The thing that I decided to do for my entry is to make a Dollhouse that could only be entered if you’ve the tiny potion on your character.

Pretty simple idea I know, but I thought that it would be a fun idea to do.

So let’s get started!

This build is called the Wooden Dollhouse.

This is the front of the Dollhouse.

And this is the back of the Dollhouse.

I used a Dollhouse Workshop model as a reference.

I would've added some windows to the Dollhouse, but I found too hard to do it the way that I wanted oofie.

Let's take a quick look at the front yard of the Dollhouse.

Now let's take a look inside and see what's on the first floor!

Here is the small living room with a TV, snacks and plushies.

And in the next room near by, there is a small kitchen.

Outside the kitchen, there is a small backyard with a BBQ, a hot tub, a picnic table and a basketball hoop with some balls, so you shoot some hoops.

Now let's head to the second floor by using the stairs in the living room!

Here we are on the second floor.

Here is where I keep my Zombie Massacre milestone trophies at.

And here's the study area, also known as the Gamer Zone.

There's also a narrow hallway which leads to the bathroom and the bedroom.

The left door is where the bathroom is.

And the right door is where the bedroom is.

And that's pretty much everything inside and outside the Wooden Dollhouse.

Also as a bonus, I've screenshots of my character near the Wooden Dollhouse in a normal size and in a tiny size.

Even if I don’t win anything, this was still a cool build that I got to do. I might even do some more stuff with it in the future maybe.

Good luck to everybody else who has entered or is entering. A lot of the condos that are posted on here so far look great.

Link to Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ILoveCookiesLP/

*Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2235038059

7 Likes

Here’s my build, might be my toughest one yet. I call it “Trash Beacon”

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LeviathanJPTV

6 Likes

Bruh, I wish this was available as a workshop item to put in a condo. This is super cute!

2 Likes

This is my take in a tiny build I decided to build a house using DIY blocks, there is no special theme inside the tiny house except tiny (Steam 64 ID :76561198278840361:)

A small hallway with a lamp with some catsacks and a shoerack opposed by a radiator on the other side

The kitchen fits 2 people and has the essential’s toaster, microwave, blender and of course a stove and fridge

I have stacked up some food and liquor in the fridge (and some soda)

The manga collection

The couch where you can sit with your friends keep distance tho

The TV setup with an xbox one, wii and a ACNH themed Switch

A simple bathroom with the stuff you need the most sink, toilet and a hybrid bathtub

A closer image of the hybrid bathtub

Bedroom with a custom-made desk and PC

This is the bed with some boxes at the end of it

The room from another perspective

Some headphones and a discord neon sign

6 Likes

Ok everyone, thank you for submitting your entries! The contest has concluded, and we will be judging the entries now. The results will be announced at some point on Wednesday (the 16th)!

8 Likes

The results are in! Thanks to everyone for participating. There were a lot of awesome entries this time!

The winners are:

Others will receive 75,000 Units for their effort and participation.

We will be giving out the awards soon!

Thanks again for participating. Keep an eye out for next month’s contest in October!

(Edit: Added links to the entries.)

8 Likes

For the 75k I accidentally gave you my steam 64 id will it still work?

No worries! That’s actually the ideal format for you guys to give to us, so you’re fine.

1 Like

All rewards have been given out. Congratulations to the winners, and thank you everyone for participating. See you all next time!

6 Likes

Yeah good I thought of some other steam game but seems like steam 64 id is the universal format for all games tbh

Aww thank you c:

If only I had real 3D modelling skills, then I probably would oofie.

1 Like