Scuba Mask on Catpack while underwater (with concept photo)

Might be cringey but I see that the catsack changes his face while you’re running/jumping, and I wondered if it had something underwater. I just imagined a little bodygroup to the catpack while underwater that has a little scuba thingy (I’m not sure about the exact name, English It’s not my primary language).

I made a tiny concept on how it would look, but again, I don’t know if it would be worth the time, I just love cute details.

Anyways, thanks for reading, if you did :blush:

Or might be not. I classify this as silly and silly gets my vote.

1 Like

Aww, thanks a ton :smiley:

I’d like to see what the devs think. I don’t know if changing the bodygroup is even possible. Thx for the support, I thought this was going to be unseen

This is the kind of silly little feature that I want to see more of in this game. I support this!

2 Likes

this is necessary

2 Likes

Good suggestion Lauty!

I would actually really enjoy this its a cool addition.

1 Like

Yea and it fits in with the other nice silly details scattered in Tower very well.

DID… DID THEY…

UPDATE:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11 Likes

That is so adorable tbh

2 Likes

Just bumping this to say i’m a little sad that only the RC Sleigh/RC catsack vehicles got this treatment and not the actual Catpack. Much much less people are going to be able to see the little detail of the vehicle catsack’s mask than the real Catpack, and the real catpack is certainly going underwater a lot more than the Sleigh. Maybe it’s a bug? I dunno.

2 Likes

Okay I’m on it.

14 Likes

2019-06-24_16-38-33_6H3Ed9vN7rQot8lfD7
seems like it will be apart of the Summer Update (from macdguy on Discord)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA yesss, thanks a lot mac <3

1 Like