Robyn's Magical Wonderland Highrise

Hiya, I’ve been updating my condo a lot recently since the new update. I originally started this condo in november of 2017, after I lost the save to my default condo due to a steam cloud save error (I still miss it :tired_face:). I have a few screenshots from before I updated the condo, and back when I had to use wood panels rather than canvas walls.

The upper floor of the condo has not been touched too much since I originally took a long break from working on it.

Entrance to the condo

Living room

That weird room that's hard to build in

Old Bedroom

This was the original bedroom I had, I have since replaced it with the comfy room.

Rooftop

This rooftop was from halloween of 2017, I never took it down. Always a good time for spooky time anyways!

A majority of the new stuff is in the basement of the highrise, with the exception of the UFO.

Basement Entrance

Nuetella Shop

Art Room

This room I have slowly been filling with art from different artists I follow on pixiv, each display has a notebook with the artist name.

Main Hallway

I lined the hallway with covers of albums I like.

Theater

Dance Room

Friend Room

This room contains people that have been close to me, with a little note written for each friend. It is reached through a fake elevator.

Bar

Nuetella UFO

Comfy Room

I made multiple secret areas in the condo! These are the ones I have finished so far! I have some others but they are not complete so they are not shown.

What's this?

This I made when I teleported myself way out of bounds to the plaza tower, and was going to build something serious, but randomly put down a canvas with “owo” on it, then added another… and so on until this happened. :sweat_smile:

B R E A D

RATS RATS WE ARE THE RATS

Here are some pictures of the basement complex from the outside, it is an unholy mess of canvas walls. I am currently using 160 canvas walls in this condo.

Basement exterior

And finally for comparison, this was the condo basement back on November 4th, 2017.

Old condo basement

Hope you liked my condo! I’ll be updating this as I add more stuff.

11 Likes

We stalk at night, we prey at night, we’re the rats

3 Likes

yep this is pretty cool

MICHEAL it’s your birthday today, cake and ice cream, is on it’s way!

2 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes

I am rat?

RATS RATS WE ARE THE RATS