Resort Condo, Fish out of water

Hey there, so, I just purchased a resort condo, super stoked, enjoying the heck out of all the space, and I figured I would spend some time filling the various aquariums up with fish. I started with the first big one thats in the lobby area, the huge one, and then I noticed my fish were flopping on the floor. To my surprise they arent just flopping on the floor, they are swimming through the glass. I think the glass is missing a collision somewhere. Either way, still looking through the condo, loving it for sure. Looking forward to group editing coming in the future!

1 Like

Yeh, this is true for all of the aquariums (even placeable), as well, and all bodies of water that are not the pool in Condo-Condo. =(

I’m not able to reproduce this issue. Placing fish in the aquariums are working completely normally for me.

1 Like

The Fish Bowl specifically doesn’t work for me. The Fish will be placed in it and then rise out of it, before falling out.
Increasing the size does seem to fix it seemingly.

I was more particularly talking about the various aquariums within the resort condo, not the place-able items.

1 Like