Regular!

Hello guys!

I just post a comment in a topic and noticed that i’ve lost my “Regular” rank…

How can i obtain it back? I need it, it’s so important for swag and things!

:frowning:

“Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.”

oh! so i need to do it again! all the requierements? ;(

1 Like

I feel these should be given out rather than obtained through requirements. Like give it to widely known and trusted people. People can easily meet these requirements with the sole intent to troll once achieving it…

1 Like

I kinda agree actually. I have seen someone with less than 50 posts and just about enough likes given and received get regular. The requirements should either become more strict, or it should just be given out by admins manually.

1 Like

But the fact is that i’m actually active on this forum so why did i lost it?! :frowning:

1 Like

Despite your activity, you don’t have many likes. I’m not 100% on it, but I believe you need to achieve and then continue to maintain the requirements for Regular, that’d include getting enough likes and giving enough out over time.

Silly system IMO, but it seems to work. I went ahead and make you trust level 3 again manually.

Here’s your stats btw:

2 Likes

I wonder why Discourse doesn’t give us the ability to view our own stats about our trust level.

Probably to stop people trying to cheese the rank, ahah.

1 Like

THANKS MAC :heart_eyes_cat: so much love :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I’m pretty close to regular I think, I log on every day and… wait this reply thing… Probably have that. I’m sure I’ve given 30. Its on my profile… just need 20 likes.

2 Likes