Record for Most Simultaneous Spooky Dances

Alright, Team Tower! Halloween is quickly approaching and I had a really stupid idea. This isn’t an official event because it’s that stupid, but… I want to set a record for the Most Simultaneous Spooky Dances. We gotta plan it out and make it a total spookfest.

Do we do it in a Plaza or a Condo? On a Friday or a Saturday? What kind of time? We gotta plan this out!

11 Likes

We could do it on a Bone Zone episode.
Depends if the Lich is ok with it

2 Likes

well it needs to be an alright time for people in Europe as well, since the bone zone is always too late for people, (in Europe)

2 Likes

Yeah, it was coming up to 4am when I was on The Bone Zone.

1 Like

i was going to say around 10 - 11pm gmt since at least from when i last checked (although it was a year ago) that was a decent time that a lot of people were on

2 Likes

It’s gotta be on Halloween, and if we’re lucky, the Halloween theme’d lobby will be up.

Are people actually gonna be around? I’d imagine some people would have other plans for Halloween, but idk.

1 Like

hah, yeah… wow totally forgot yeah I’ve uh yeah got plenty of friends and plans wow haha duh doy stupid me…

2 Likes

haha yeah whoops got lots of things to do in real life with my totally big group of real life friends! haha yeah!

On a serious note, I think we should do it a couple days before just to be safe. Plus Halloween’s on a Thursday, more people would be on Fridays and Saturdays.

1 Like

Yeah a couple days before or after please. I for one wouldn’t be able to make it on Halloween.

1 Like

Damn, I’ll be working all day and through Halloween night until 12:30 AM EST. :frowning_face:
Hopefully we can set it up for the weekend. I’m sure some people will record it though if I don’t get around to being there, I can’t wait to see whenever and wherever it happens!

1 Like

Alright, so. I can’t do Saturday 19th, but any other day would be good. What works best, a Friday or the weekend?

2 Likes

Would it be possible to get an announcement of when the Halloween lobby will go live, and if this is the case, can we do it the opening night if it falls on a weekend, well, any day except the 19th.

2 Likes

Ooh, doing it on the weekend after the Halloween lobby goes live makes a lot of sense. Although this isn’t gonna be an official event I don’t think, just something stupid I wanna do in my spare time.

1 Like