RE: Early Access

I felt like making this thread due to being annoyed over some people’s behavior/attitude in game due to the ‘lack of content’.

The people were saying things like the early access was ‘forced’ on them because GMT was shut down. When I defended the game by saying that it’s early access and things like that they started to attack me for some reason, but anyways, I think that if you’re not happy with the current state of the game that you should refund it until a later point where you’re happy with the amount of content with the game, or at least just not complain about it as you are ruining the experience for everyone else in the game who actually enjoys it.

By attacking the whole early access thing you’re not only irritating the people who are enjoying themselves but also insulting the amount of work that has been done by the devs in relation the making the game what it currently is.

Things like these make me worry for what the community will turn out to be like in future if it is already this full of toxic people and cry babies.

Anyways, rant over.

tl;dr don’t be a cunt about the game not having shit tons of content, it is still in early access.

Exactly @Schnipple, it’s kind of worrying though that people are being this rude about the game already.

2 Likes

._.

2 Likes

@Florensie what?

2 Likes

I guess that is a synonym for masturbating, but I am 0.01% sure. Kden.

4 Likes

I own a LOT of early access games. (Or owned games that left early access).

The amount of content in TU has at EA launch is 2x as much as like 60% of these EA games (which have already been in EA for months) have now.

I’m guessing the lack of content statements are just from people who think “my favorite gamemode isn’t in the game yet so theres nothing to do”

1 Like

“Early Access” as a name has been dragged through the mud by shitty developers that don’t understand how the service works and scam artists.

As much as it hurts to say it I don’t blame people for having their doubts.

1 Like

Wow :confused:

1 Like

there are like people who i have never ever seen before in gmt (probably non-donors) who now just stay in the center plaza and whine over voicechat about the early access stuff etc like they’re the new donors now

this is also why i wanted titles to be in the game

1 Like