Projector search and rescue mission

Friday, April 22nd at 7pm est. begins the mission. Comrades, I have no clipped in my condo to try to do some “fancy business” with my projector. While dragging it out of my inventory I dropped it into the vast ocean. Now I know my fellow comrades that you can’t no clip, but I already looked in all the no clip spots and she’s not there. Somewhere in the ocean is my projector. It has been 3 days since this tragedy. Will you rescue her?

6 Likes

This seems to beg the necessity of the ability to view all of the props placed on your condo similarly to how you view your inventory, and reset it back into your inventory.

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll be there.

I lost it…

Best thread ever

2 Likes

Some say that when the Fishing feature will be added, lucky players may catch wild projectors :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’ll work, but try right clicking it in your inventory (when you’re in the plaza, since it shows all of your items), and stashing it.

It should work, you can sell items in your condo in the lobby from your inventory and when you go into the condo it will be gone

That is a beautiful idea that I have never thought of. Thank you Jesus I will try it when I get home. I have regained faith in you father.

1 Like