Post a picture of your desktop

I hate this.

MotU background, nice.

1 Like

Wow, that looks cool, might have to try that myself sometime.

i have one bigger monitor than the other

3 Likes

My nice clean Linux desktop, no other Linux users out there ?? :slightly_frowning_face:

zoinks scoobs

1 Like

1 Like

welcome to TU forums and great wallpaper BTW

Nice to see that other people also use 4:3 monitors

HI

Desktop from a guy that does alot of random stuff.

Just a fair warning, using WTFast has been known to cause VAC bans.

Not sure if you actually use it, but just in case.

I got it as an automatic update from the msi live update program, never found any improvement on performance while running it.
Just never got around to uninstalling it.

After looking at some of the pictures in this thread I no longer feel as bad about my disorganized desktop icons. Also if anyone’s got any moody/rainy or just in general wallpaper engine recommendations I’d be glad to hear em’!

EDIT: It's been cleaned!

It’s a miracle.

https://i.imgur.com/PwAiOsw.jpg
You should have seen my desktop about one week ago right before i decided to delete a bunch of programs and move some temporary files out of the desktop, there wasn’t enough space to display all the icons.

Anyway i found this one a long time ago which could be used to add all sorts of random stuff to your desktop or just do wacky stuff with the desktop image itself.

Personally i never found a reason to use it though but you might.

1 Like

I definitely remember using rainmeter in the past for no real reason besides it looking cool. Personally I don’t use it anymore because it doesn’t really help me in any way and just takes up a bunch of resources iirc.

Mine’s disorganized but it’s certainly not cluttered C:

1 Like

Just had to have the waifus as backgrounds.

1 Like