Pluck A Pal Claw Light / Planetary Piano Highlighted Background

Pluck A Pal

It can be a little difficult to determine where the Claw is. Would it help to have a small white light shine down from the claw, to see where its position is when we are moving it, making it easier to see what we are about to obtain?

Planetary Piano

Sometimes it can be a little difficult to see what part we are about to play. Can the note on the screen thats about to be played be highlighted. Like a transparent rectangular overlay behind it?

alternatively a laser rather than light, or if a light or laser are making it too easy, just a way to view the claw machine from the side like you would at a real arcade would be nice

I think the light idea is great. Not the laser that Spookz said though, I feel that would be out of place.

And for Planetary Piano, it would be nice if there were translucent icons of the bound keys under the notes.

The current note is already highlighted, it’s just a little bit too subtle in afterthought. I darkened the coming notes a bit.

3 Likes

Ah I see. But my suggestion would be something like this.

lasers are just precise lights (not really obv), they don’t have to be lasers that melt things. laser pointers exist
but the light would have to be like the wack a mole light for it to be fairly useful

I know what lasers are, however in the sense of arcade machines, they generally have lights for accuracy, not lasers.