Please make weapons NOT scale with the rest of the character

Weapons are barely visible on characters that need to have their scale turned down, like pokemon, animal crossing characters, or anything chibi on account of their size being reduced with the rest of the model.

I think it would be better if weapon had an exception that didn’t make them scale with the rest of the model, remaining at 100% unless specified to be smaller by the owner in the workshops metadata. That way, we can be some cutesy small thing with a comically large gun (ie normal sized), as it should be.

Seriously, this stinks.

Maybe for player models that are smaller, but for large ones? The idea of my goliath penguin not having a corresponding large weapon makes me kinda upset.

That’s because the Metadata only allows the weapons to be scaled to 1.2 for each axis.
I don’t really get why there are scale restrictions anyway.

because they dont want isabelle to wear glasses

1 Like

Sorry for bump, but as of the Fishing update release, this issue is even more annoying. Small characters have to deal with the fact that their catches are really hard to see and basically super tiny, and their fishing rod looks much too thin.

5 Likes

Completely agree, I don’t get it why the weapon metadata scale is between 0.8 and 1.2? It barely made any difference.

4 Likes