Plaza Tower connected condo (in-plaza condo?)

I think it would be really cool if we could buy one of these rooms as an actual condo- a small space with at most a bathroom, bedroom, and living room with limited item placing (100 items max?). You’d be able to look out the window of your condo and overlook the entire plaza- with all the players and such. This idea is inspired by how the condos worked in Lobby 1. You’d theoretically be able to open the door to the condo straight from the condo lobby, and walk right in without any teleporting.

Since this would be connected directly to the doors in the condo lobby, we could also see the return of Condo OS! For locking/unlocking the door, viewing a security camera outside the door, ect.

I’d like to clarify that this is not to be confused with this feature: https://trello.com/c/MzjYwuFr/439-improved-condo-lobby-connect-all-condos-to-every-plazas-condo-lobby
as this is for normal condos that are hosted on their own servers. Please let me know what you think.

that would kill the server

the items could always just not load in until you walk in the condo

2 Likes

Would it still kill it if this was the case?

TRUE!!!

Egg

This is how Gmod Tower suites used to work - to an extent. You’d check in at the desk for a vacant room and in doing so, all your decorations and stuff would load in on the fly for everyone in the plaza server.