PlayStation 4/XBOX One?

lol holy shit, calm down.

2 Likes

it insult toward german jewish people.I know it’s stupid pc meme but people should learn not to used that master race bs because it’s offense to certain people. I don’t why pc commuity still used that stupid meme .I rather not association with that bs. When people mention master race in real world it’s drive away people. I know you guys only care video game that about it.

1 Like

Go back to Tumblr.

1 Like

The people who take the whole PC Master Race seriously are to a very reduced number or are really just offended by the minimum thing. Of course there are people who take the joke way to seriously but similar to the offended ones, those are very few.

It’s a joke and only that, and as much as it might be hard to see, PC is still one of the most viable options for gaming (although one very obnoxious to set up to be honest) hence the birth of the Master Race name. And honestly, all the times I mention Master Race in real-life, or saw it mention, people always took it as a joke because how it was always automatically related to the PC, just people really disconnected from technology don’t get the joke.

Automatically taking the joke as an analogy to Hitler is almost like looking into the ocean and saying it’s offensive because most people in Africa don’t have water.

3 Likes

gehen weg stechen

5 Likes

You have no idea how happy I am that exists.

2 Likes

I know people who survival the holocaust.You can’t change the definition of master race because that word always has strong origin connect to nazi.

Being offended just means someone else needs to control their emotions because you can’t. The “PC Master Race” moniker doesn’t in any way relate to Hitler and saying that it does just because Hitler also said “master race” about the Germans is the most inane logic I’ve ever heard of.

Maybe drinking water is racist, too, since gasp HITLER DRANK WATER.

And you know the air we breathed? Who else breathed that air? HITLER.

Saying “guten morgen” is offensive to Jews and Holocaust survivors because Hitler ALSO SAID “GUTEN MORGEN”.

Do you see your logic here?

4 Likes

@DrDoctor
There is literally nothing else to say. Thank you for being the one to cover up SJW shit.

2 Likes

My earlier post that said “Go back to Tumblr” actually got flagged.

That’s how I know I won.

@DrDoctor

2 Likes

Okay, that’s it. We’re done here.

This thread has been completely derailed to oblivion, and we’re talking about a completely different subject that has a lot of controversy that DOESN’T need to be expressed here. Go argue somewhere else.

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

6 Likes