Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared Fun Bundle:

3 Likes

Vewn’s Catopolis

2 Likes

Vewn’s Twins in Paradise

2 Likes

David Firth’s Cream

2 Likes

@Kitts_2-307 Are you going to do this one?

not entirely sure, given that it’s a video game longplay and not like, something you’d usually put on vhs

Joel G’s ENA series
Auction Day

Extinction Party

Temptation Stairway

3 Likes

Hot Wheels World Race & Acceleracers

Hot Wheels: World Race

Acceleracers: Ignition

Acceleracers: The Speed of Silence

Acceleracers: Breaking Point

Acceleracers: The Ultimate Race

These ones were the hardest to get because nobody has scanned World Race, Breaking Point, or Ultimate Race!

If you own these DVDs, please consider scanning them in and donating their likeness to a media cover repository. You’ll be helping to preserve these great films!

Also despite the fact that mattel hasn’t done anything with the series in nearly two decades, they still don’t let them reach youtube so there’s not really any way to get them on here other than the old dropbox technique. STILL, if you can host em they’ll serve you well!

2 Likes

Would anybody be willing to do Jerma’s Dollhouse?

1 Like

Would LOVE to see that as a VHS lol

I mean… yeah so? The others don’t look like something you will see on a VHS. That is the magic of Tower Unite is it not? To make something impossible possible?

everything else is a piece of content that someone actually put a lot of work into, it’s almost all independent animation or short films, and some of them are actual honest to god movies! The first thing i posted was legitimately a tv show. I don’t see how this translates to low effort content.

YAY! Thank you for all this, I just added some of the videos to my condo the other day. I appreciate your hard work!

Wow ok. I wouldn’t call a 100% playthrough of a game I enjoyed as a kid that I would of loved as a VHS tape “low effort content”. Sorry for giving you such “low effort content”. I’ll do it myself lol

David Firth’s Salad Fingers

1 Like